Property Insurance in Texas
Protection for your most valuable assets to help you feel secure.
Homeowner’s Insurance Coverage
- Homeowners Insurance – An insurance policy for your most valuable asset.
- Condo Insurance – Ensure you’re not held liable for damages that go beyond your walls. Also, protect your items within!
- Renters Insurance – Renting a property? Protect your valuables with an inexpensive renter’s policy.
- Landlord Protection Insurance – Have a rental property? Talk to a qualified agent about a landlord policy.
- Flood Insurance – Even if you don’t live near a body of water, talk to your agent about a flood policy.
- Earthquake Insurance – Most home policies do not include earthquake coverage.
At home, you rely on having a safe, comfortable place to live. When you purchase a home insurance policy, it should contain a clear description of your home’s structure (size, bathrooms, bedrooms and any custom items). This policy should also list excluded events that may not be included in the policy.
Not everyone lives in a stand-alone home. There are many different types of homes, so we will discuss with you what the option is that fits your needs!
- A Home insurance policy usually covers a home’s entire structure along with sheds and detached garages.
- A Condo insurance policy usually covers interior structures like drywall and lighting fixtures. Depending on your state & your association by-laws, external walls may not be covered.
- For Manufactured Homes, the entire structure is typically covered, but sheds and garages often require a separate policy.
- A Renters insurance policy has no physical structure coverage at all, but will cover your personal contents.
With any insurance policy, be sure to ask your insurance agent about certain items that may not be covered such as jewelry, furs and artwork. These require a special endorsement to a homeowner’s policy.
It is important to understand the events that are not covered by your specific policy for homeowners and offer you options to insure those items. Typically, floods and earthquakes are excluded from basic policies, so if you need supplemental insurance policies for those situations, please ask an agent about this. Other conditions most companies specifically exclude are mold, fungus, wet rot, dry rot and bacteria.
Edinburg, TX 78539
Se habla español
Closed for lunch from 12:30-1:30PM